Best Homemade Remedies For Acne
Rosewater is a wonderful natural beauty ingredient. This natural beauty extract can treat different types of skin problems like winter dryness, acne, dullness, puffiness, sunburn and so many more. One can use this as toner, cleanser, moisturizer, or someone may add it to their face pack.
Top goodness to know about rose water in treating pimples
As rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, this can help in reducing acne as well as skin irritation. This water is mainly the mixture of rose leaves. This water can be used in stimulating the growth of skin cells. Rosewater Spray, when used in combination with some other ingredient can be used in treating acne as well as pimples.
- Rosewater helps in maintaining the skin pH balance. Which in turn controls the oil production and in turn controls the acne.
- This water has got anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing irritated skin. And helps in getting rid of acne, and many other skin conditions.
- This also helps in hydrating the skin, revitalizes as well as moisturizes, and provides the skin a refreshed look.
- This water helps in healing cuts, scars, as well as wounds with its antibacterial properties.
- Rosewater helps in regenerating the skin cells, which mainly offers a fresh look as well as treats different skin issues.
Different types of anti-acne face packs
There are many different anti-acne packs in combination with rose water. Some of them are:
- As discussed earlier rose water is full of antibacterial as well as pH balancing properties. The rose water spray on acne helps in getting rid of excessive amounts of oil as well as preventing the building up of dirt from skin and pores.
- Sandalwood has antibacterial properties, which help in treating different skin issues, and acne is one among them. Sandalwood is very cooling as well as soothing. One can make a face pack of sandalwood powder along with rose water for treating acne.
- Rosewater increases the benefits of Multanimitti or fuller’s earth powder for pimples. This helps in reducing the redness as well as blemishes.
- Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory as well as antibacterial properties. This oil mainly helps in decreasing the redness of the irritated skin. Rosewater is very gentle on acne, sensitive, as well as eczema-prone skin. The tea tree oil in combination with rose water can be used as a facial toner that is ready to fight against bacteria as well as acne-prone skin.
- This rose water face mask for acne is the best for sensitive skin. Honey has got antiseptic properties. The rosewater has got antibacterial properties. Cucumber mainly soothes the skin’s inflammation as well as redness. One needs to add 1 tablespoon of cucumber paste, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of rosewater to make the face pack. This is an excellent face pack for pimples.
- Glycerine in combination with rose water can be an excellent treatment for acne as well as dry skin. Glycerine mainly moisturizes the skin and helps in rejuvenating the aging skin. This mainly keeps the dry skin well hydrated.